Everybody says you have to have a niche. But how do you create a unique and profitable niche that suits you?
In this month’s Interview with an Expert, we’ll be interviewing successful performer Nancy Moran. We are talking with Nancy about niche marketing – one of her favorite topics.
We’ll examine some real-life case studies of musicians you’ve probably never heard of who are making a whopping full-time living doing music and nothing else! And we’ll discuss a zillion different ways to brainstorm, create, and discover new ideas that can help you develop your own niche.
Additional Resources for this Interview (quotes are hers):
- Joe Malarkey – “The Worst Motivational Speaker in America”
- Jana Stanfield
- Jana’s book, The Musician’s Guide to Making and Selling Your Own CD’s and Cassettes
- Niche Marketing, How Thinking Small Can Payoff BIG! – Article
[This book gets rave reviews on Amazon even from non-musicians as a comprehensive guide to packaging and successfully selling any form of art or information]
- Joyce Rouse “Earth Mama”
- Kristi McClanahan (ADD Coach) (Resource no longer available)
- Bob Dellaposta
(Nancy: “I said on the recording that I thought “3” was spelled out…oops! I was wrong.”)
- Nancy says, “As far as I know, Chip’s Amway band doesn’t have a website.”
- ParaMind Brainstorming Software
- Jeffrey Fisher – the author she mentioned … “I love his stuff!” – He has many books, including Ruthless Self-Promotion in the Music Industry – all get rave reviews on Amazon
- Nancy Moran
- Nancy’s company, Azalea Music
- Her group, The Four Bitchin’ Babes
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic
- Niche Marketing – How Thinking Small Can Payoff Big!
- Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income
- Multiple Streams Step 1: Niche Picking
- Marketing 101
Listen to the Interview:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Interview Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today