This month we interview Jeri Goldstein, author of How to Be Your Own Booking Agent: The Musician’s & Performing Artist’s Guide to Successful Touring.
In the call, Jeri will help to make the dreaded task of promoting yourself easier, less stressful, and more productive, for musicians and non-musicians alike.
- Why cold calls to prospective promoters can actually reduce your chances of a successful booking
- 4 powerful steps to help you reduce your cold calls and turn them into referral calls
- How to mine the raw gold of valuable contacts buried in your own files
- The amazing networking power already in your possession or within your reach
- How to make booking an easier, more satisfying experience … and get more positive responses
Additional Resources for this Interview:
- Tour Marketing Template, Part One, an article by Jeri Goldstein
- Tour Marketing Template-Part Two, A Promotional Time-Line, an article by Jeri Goldstein
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- How to Be Your Own Booking Agent THE Musician’s and Performing Artist’s Guide To Successful Touring by Jeri Goldstein
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic
- Mining the Gold from Your Networking Contacts
- Marketing 101
- Niche Marketing – How Thinking Small Can Payoff Big!
- How to Build Your List with Elizabeth Edwards
- Website Maximizer: Is your website selling you? – Jeri Goldstein, Special Guest Lecturer
Listen to the Interview:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Interview Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today