What does that mean, really?
We talk a lot about values, family values, good values – whatever. But do you really know what your values are – consciously?
And how exactly do they affect your career choices and path?
In this interactive class, we’ll look at:
- What your values are, right now
- How to choose values that will create ethical success
- And how to build those values into your life, moment to moment
Your values are the basis of your self-esteem, self-confidence and how you experience the world. What could be more important?
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Power of Focusing: A Practical Guide to Emotional Self-Healing by Ann Weiser Cornell, Ph.D.
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today