Now that you know who you’re marketing to, the next step is to Elicit Their Problems. What does your ideal customer most NEED? WANT? DESIRE? What drives him or her?
This vital step begins to establish your relationship with your prospects. It also will impact every aspect of your business: your product creation, your marketing plan and how you distinguish yourself from your competition in the minds of your clients.**
In this powerful class you will:
- Clear the one big belief that will sabotage your career
- Learn 3 ways to explore what your niche wants, needs, desires
- Discover the 2 most important questions to ask them, now that you have their attention
- Learn how to apply this concept to both the End Buyer (your fans) and the B2B* Buyer (the venue owner, gallery owner, A&R, etc.)
* B2B = Business to Business
** Clients – Art is a service industry. Your clients are your fans and everyone who interacts with your art.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
- Ezine Universe
- DigitalRailroad (Resource no longer available)
- Kevin Kelly’s Blog– 1,000 True Fans
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Multiple Streams Step 3: Find Solutions