Mainstream art galleries are not the only way to sell your artwork. Actually most successful visual artists do not make the majority of their sales from galleries.
Designed specifically for visual and spatial artists, this workshop will get you thinking outside of the gallery so you can find alternative spaces for your artwork.
In this class you will discover:
- Types of galleries: Non-profit vs. Mainstream vs. Edgy Cutting Edge;
- Is the gallery system right for you?
- How your goals help define your venue (exposure vs. sales);
- Ways to take your art on tour (from hotels, to banks to building lobbies);
- Possible alternative strategies for your art career.
I want to personally thank Martha – a fellow Artist’s EDGE member – for stepping in for me while I’m in Los Angeles expanding my coaching skills.
Additional Resources for this Interview:
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic:
- Transitioning to Full-time With Your Art/Music Business
- Marketing 101
- Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income
- Business Management for the Creative Mind
Listen to the Interview:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Interview Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today