In steps 1 and 2 of the Multiple Streams business model, you’ve chosen your niche and discovered their problems, needs and desires, as well as the language they particularly use to describe those things.
Now that you know their problems, the next step is to explore how you are the perfect and best solution to those problems. How do you uniquely fulfill their needs and desires? And, perhaps, most importantly, how do you use their language to express your value to them?
In this class you’ll discover:
- How to think of your products and services through your Market’s eyes
- The difference between Benefits and Features
- How to solve their problems without selling yourself out
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
- Niche Marketing – How Thinking Small Can Payoff Big
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed: Leverage Resources, Establish Online Credibility and Crush Your Competition by Patrick Schwertdfeger
- Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income
- Multiple Streams Step 1: Pick Your Niche
- Multiple Streams Step 2: Elicit Their Problems
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Multiple Streams Step 4: Develop Your Product Funnel