By choosing to pursue a career in which you are, in essence, the CEO, CFO and COO of your own company, you have chosen to be a Leader.
By choosing to pursue a career in the Arts and Entertainment Industry, you’ve also chosen to be a leader, not just of your own life, but of your fan community.
You may feel uncomfortable with the role. But it’s unavoidable. By choosing this career, you’ve chosen to be a leader.
So, it behooves us to look at this quality of leadership. What does it take to be a leader in your life as well as in the public eye? What makes a good leader, and how do you learn those skills?
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.”
John C. Maxwell
In this class we explore:
- Why it pays to be a leader
- The Success Principles of a leader
- What 3 simple things you can do today to improve your leadership skills
And much more. This topic impacts your momentum, your motivation and your focus as well as your business success. And the payoff will be reflected in all areas of your life.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- Learning Track 4A – Rock the Internet: Online & Social Media Mastery
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Foundation, Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today