Do you ever have trouble getting – or staying – organized?
If so, you’re not alone – organizing your space, managing your time, and keeping track of your information can get pretty overwhelming.
In this open forum Q&A call, members got answers to their most challenging organizing questions, problems and conundrums from Joshua Zerkel of Custom Living Solutions.
Additional Resources for this Interview:
- Custom Living Solutions
- Time Management from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Jack Canfield
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic:
- Systems Creation – Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Get Organized
- Time Management 101
- Project Management – The Key to Getting Stuff DONE!
- Managing Conflicting Priorities
- How to Create Focus
- Procrastination is Keeping Me Waiting
Listen to the Interview:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access the following classes today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Interview Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today