Whether you’re working a day job in the corporate world or teaching within your craft to sustain yourself, many artists and musicians dream someday they will earn enough to go full-time with their art. And just as many have given up on that dream, because it seems out of reach. Or because they tried to go full-time but ended up having to return to the day job, because they just weren’t earning enough to sustain themselves and their family. I’ve worked with many private clients in different lines of work to make that leap from part-time to full-time in their businesses. And I’ve found that the process for success through this transition is similar no matter what business you’re in. In this class, you’ll learn:
- The 3 biggest mistakes to avoid during your transition
- The 3 things you MUST have in place before making the leap
- How to know when you’re ready to make the transition
- How to sustain your new level once you’ve made the leap.
If you think you know what it will take to succeed as a full-time artist, join me in the class. You might be surprised!
Additional Resources for this Class:
- E-myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- Time Management from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Foundation, Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access the following classes today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class TranscriptThank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today