At any given moment, on any given day, you could be doing a hundred different things, right? And at any given moment on any given day, you probably see half a dozen things that seem to be of equal urgency and priority. But you’re just one person. So how do you choose the right action? Managing your priorities is probably the biggest challenge to maintain your time management system. And these conflicts are the most common challenge to your chosen structure and the slippery slope back into your old habits of just doing the thing that’s screaming loudest in front of you. In this class you’ll discover:
- How to make the smart decision
- How to feel good about your choices
- How to manage other people’s expectations and the guilty feelings that often accompany them
Time Management is always about choices – so learning how to choose wisely is a critical skill to effective time management.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Time Management From the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access the following classes today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class TranscriptThank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today