As professionals in the field of creativity, we rely on accessing our creativity to create success.
That creativity needs to be engaged, not just in creating your product, but also in your marketing, your systems, every aspect of your business.
But our creativity can be like a sensitive child. And it can shut down for many different reasons. In this class we’ll examine:
- The blocks that get in the way of accessing our creativity
- How to get unblocked
- And ways to prevent those blocks from happening in the first place
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Artist’s Way: How to Recover Your Creativity by Julia Cameron
- Time Management from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule-and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Jack Canfield
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access the following classes today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class TranscriptThank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today