A lot of marketing and sales programs talk about how to Drive Traffic – and we cover that critical area in Step 5. But if all you do is get people to “Like” your Fan Page or even sign up on your email list – you will not succeed.
The key to success in your business is to engage with your prospects. You must convert them into customers and from there into clients and fans. So how do you convert prospects into customers, clients and fans?
In this class you’ll learn:
- The importance of WIIFM
- How to build rapport to create a buying environment
- How to overcome your resistance to asking for the sale
Having big numbers on your Facebook Fanpage, Twitter followers, MySpace page or even your email list won’t fill the seats, pay the bills or create your successful career. You have to convert prospects into customers.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed: Leverage Resources, Establish Online Credibility and Crush Your Competition by Patrick Schwertdfeger
- Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income
- Multiple Streams Step 1: Pick Your Niche
- Multiple Streams Step 2: Elicit Their Problems
- Multiple Streams Step 3: Find Solutions
- Multiple Streams Step 4: Develop Your Product Funnel
- Multiple Streams Step 5: Generate Traffic
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Multiple Streams Step 7: Strengthen Relationships