Marketing is fundamental to your success. If you’re out to make a prosperous living doing what you love, it just won’t happen without marketing.
Yet few artists spend much time learning this foundational set of skills. And many people (not just artists) have a serious misunderstanding about marketing and sales, what it is, how it works and how to do it ethically and artfully.
In this class you’ll discover:
- The 3 biggest misconceptions about Marketing
- How to use marketing to create lifetime fans and a sustainable career
- What it takes to create a Marketing Plan and implement it in a systematic and repeatable way.
Without promotion something terrible happens … nothing!
You can create the most brilliant product, but if nobody knows about it, you will not succeed.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Sales & Marketing Resources Page
- Music Resources Page
- Bob Baker, the Buzz Factor
- Niche Marketing Article
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Foundation, Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access the following classes today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today