Time Management is the Number One System that will enable you to achieve sustainable success in your business and your life.
If your Time Management isn’t working – nothing else will.
I have worked with literally hundreds of clients on the issues that a poor time management system creates
- Difficulties with prioritization
- Boundary issues with family and friends
- Feelings of overwhelm and fear
And what I’ve found is that when you start the day well and end the day well, very often the middle works so much better!
In this class you’ll learn:
- What are Time Management Bookends and why do we use them
- How to design your unique morning and evening Bookends?
- The three most important components of successful Bookends
- How to install your bookends into your daily life
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Time Management from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- Manage Your Emotions – the 4th Key to Maintaining Focus in the Face of Chaos
- Get the Learning – the 5th Key to Maintaining Focus in the Face of Chaos
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access the following classes today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today