KISS, yeah the band. The guy who spits blood and sticks out his tongue. The band that wears more makeup and higher heels than your mom. What can you learn about marketing from them?
KISS is alot more that just caskets and condoms.
Michael Brandvold will share with Debra Russell some of the marketing lessons he learned from working with the band. Lessons such as:
- It’s All Branding
- Not Everything You Do Will Succeed
- Listen To Your Fans, You Work For Them
- “The Secret To Success Is To Offend The Greatest Number of People”
- If You Don’t Ask For It, You Won’t Get It
Additional Resources for this Interview:
- Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want To Be: by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Artist’s Way – How to Recover Your Creativity by Julia Cameron
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic:
- How to Use Feedback and Criticism Constructively
- Emotional Intelligence
- Transform Your Belief – The Key to Success
- 100% Ownership – The First Key to Leadership
Listen to the Interview:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Interview Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today