Debra Russell of Artist’s EDGE gives you a tour of the additional benefits of joining the Artists Marketing & Business Academy at the Professional Mentorship Level. In addition to all the classes, advanced classes and interviews with experts you get at the Foundation and Professional Programs, in addition to the support you get through the Ask Coach Debra calls and email coaching, as a Professional Mentorship member, you get monthly Laser Coaching Sessions.
Archive for month: February, 2013
In today’s DIY Music Business, many artists are looking to crowd funding to replace the financing that a record deal used to provide. But the success rates of crowd funding efforts in the music industry are not all Amanda F. Palmer stories. It’s not the get rich quick solution to your financial woes.
Luckily for us, Ariel Hyatt of Cyber PR has studied this question and is going to share a few of her Crowd Funding Success Secrets with the members of the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program.
In this Interview with an Expert you will learn:
- The 3 biggest Crowd Funding mistakes
- What you must have in place before you begin your Crowd Funding Campaign
- How to choose which Crowd Funding site to use for your campaign – Kickstarter, Indiegogo, where to start?
Is Crowd Funding the right method at the right time for your next project? In this interview Ariel will give you the criteria for making a sound business decision for your career.
Additional Resources for this Interview:
- Social Media House: Ariel’s New Online Course [This resource no longer exists]
- APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur-How to Publish a Book by Guy Kawasaki and Shawn Welch
- Pledge Music
- Seth Godin’s Article on Kickstarter
- Spin Magazine’s Article on Amanda Palmer Crowd Funding
- Kickstarter Stats
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic
- Transform Your Inner Critic into Your Staunchest Ally
- Niche Marketing– How Thinking Small Can Payoff Big
- Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income
- Social Media – The Art of Engagement
- Social Media – An Interview With Ariel Hyatt, CyberPR
- How to Create Buzz and Stimulate Word-of-Mouth Marketing, An Interview with Bob Baker
- How to Build Your List with Elizabeth Edwards
Listen to the Interview:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Interview Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today