Back in February, I interviewed Ariel Hyatt about how to create a successful crowd funding campaign.
The first thing you need to build a successful crowdfunding campaign is, well, a CROWD!
It seems obvious, I know – and yet you’d be shocked how often I get this question from people who have 150 names on their email list and want to know how to use kickstarter raise $10,000 to record a CD!
But a fanbase is more than a crowdfunding necessity! A healthy fanbase will help you to:
- Fill the seats when you play a venue
- Buy your CD’s, downloads and merch (also known as making a living)
- Spread the word about how awesome you are to all their friends and family (take you viral)
- Build a successful, profitable and sustainable business doing what you love!
So, how do you create your crowd from scratch? In this class you’ll discover:
- How to use live performance to build your fanbase
- How to use internet marketing and social media marketing to build your fanbase
- The 3 mistakes that artists make in creating their list
- Now that you’ve got fans, what do you do with them?
By the way, these techniques will also work to expand your fanbase if you’ve already got one started!
Additional Resources for this Class:
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
(Transcript coming soon.)Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today