When we think about leaders, usually our focus is on their behavior and how their behavior influences the world around them. And perhaps we try to emulate that behavior with varying levels of success.
The reason we have varying levels of success is because behaviors come from underlying beliefs about our world and our place within our world. In order to become authentic leaders in our own lives, we must build a foundation of beliefs that empower leadership behavior.
In this, the last of 3 classes, using Christopher Howard’s 18 Assumptions of Empowered Leadership, we explore:
- The final 6 Assumptions of Empowered Leadership
- The benefits and challenges of each assumption
- And how we can apply them in our day-to-day lives
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to access.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
Additional Class Materials:
How to take this class:
Step 1: Download the handout: Assumptions for Empowered Leadership Read the first assumption.
- Answer the question: What does this mean for me?
- Is this something you assume – or if it isn’t, what are you assuming instead?
- If it is something you assume, how is it showing up in your life?
- If it isn’t something you assume – Imagine if it were an assumption of yours – how would you be different?
a) What would you be thinking/feeling differently
b) How would you behave differently?
c) What new choices or options would it create for you?
Do this for all 6 Assumptions I’m covering in this Class.
Then listen to the Class and after you’ve listened, come back to this post and share what you wrote, what you learned and how you will put it into action in your life!