So are you ready to be a success in the Arts and Entertainment Industry?
You are committed to making a good living as a musician or producer or artist or dancer?
You’re so over the whole “starving artist” thing?
You want your passion to be your living?
You Want to Make a Living Living Your Dream!
Does this sound familiar?
- You worked for months on a CD and only your friends have copies.
- You’ve spent years on building your portfolio, but now you have no idea how to sell your art.
- All you ever wanted to be was a music producer and now that you know how, you have no idea how to get paid to do it.
- Everyone tells you “You are a great choreographer!”, but you don’t know how to break out of your tiny market.
- Your first reviews hailed you as a voice of a generation, but now you can’t get anyone to pay attention to your novel.
The Artists Marketing & Business Academy is the answer!
There is no one clear path to success in the Arts and Entertainment Industry! The part of being a successful artist that most people forget is that you are in business!
You can be a huge success!
You need to be talented AND you need treat your career as a business!
The Artists MBA is the answer to the business end of your success!
“I trusted you and I persisted.
And I’m here to tell you, it works. It’s amazing.”
These classes answer the questions that every new business person has:
- How to market yourself – It doesn’t matter how great you are if nobody’s ever heard of you!
- How to manage time – Stop doing busy-ness and start doing business!
- How to manage money – Cash Flow is key to your success!
- How to work efficiently so you can get back to doing what you really love!
- How to promote yourself and your art/music – Now that you took the time to make it, make sure people can find it!
I listened to your class on Internet Marketing and Social Media last week and I implemented just a few of your suggestions and had my best Twitter week ever with 40 new followers!
- How to juggle multiple projects – You can’t afford to miss a beat
- How to balance a home life with an artist’s life – Being a huge success is hollow if there is no one there to share it with you
- How to believe in yourself enough to make a success of it!
- How to deal with rejection, speed bumps, and feeling overwhelmed – It’s not easy at the top, but you can learn to get used to it!
In short, the Artists MBA is about becoming a savvy artist entrepreneur who knows how to get what you want and succeed at what you do!
There are Three Levels of Training to choose from:
Level One: Foundation Program –
$5 for first 10 days/ $29 Monthly Subscription
- Toolbox Teleclasses – both live and past class recordings
- Monthly Ask Coach Debra calls – both live and past call recordings (Your questions are prioritized)
- Artists MBA Program Members-Only email discussion group
- Discounts on other Artist’s EDGE Products
Level Two: Professional Program –
$10 for first 10 days/ $49 Monthly Subscription
All Foundation Program Benefits PLUS:
- on the 8 Steps to build a Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income Business
- on the foundation level skills introduced in the Foundation Program
- Interviews with Experts on all aspects of Business and the Arts & Entertainment Industry
One email coaching question per month answered personally by Debra Russell, Certified Business Coach
Level Three: Professional Mentorship Program –
$79 Monthly Subscription
All Foundation Program Benefits PLUS:
All Professional Program Benefits PLUS:
- Periodic Mastermind Group Chats with other Professional Mentorship Program Members, facilitated by Debra Russell
- A MONTHLY 15 Minute Private Laser Coaching Consultation with Debra Russell, Certified Business Coach! (Non-members can pay $200+ per session)
“This much IS true … Multiple Streams of Music Income changed my thinking. Multiple Streams of Music Income makes my life’s work seem worthwhile, because I can think of multiple opportunities to be ‘accepted.’”
Get started today for just $5.00! That will give you 10 days of access to the Foundation Program so you can see if this is the program for you!
The Keys to Success in the Arts & Entertainment Industry
Key #1 – Skills
You must know how to run the business end of your business to succeed!
All of the business skills discussed above need to be put together with other skills in order to make your success real and lasting!
Through these classes you not only learn the nuts and bolts of running a business, you will also learn:
- How to survive an artist’s life without burning out or going crazy!
- How to keep all the balls in the air and not collapse under the weight!
- How to overcome your own roadblocks!
- How to network with contacts so you can capitalize on your successes!
Key #2 – Support
You can’t do this alone. Some people luck into having a support structure that propels them to success. For most artists though, they flounder around until eventually they have to give in to life and give up their dreams!
Do not give up your dreams! Get the support you need to succeed!
The Artists’ MBA gives you so many tools that you will never be alone:
The searchable Artists’ EDGE website
Gives you access to all of the information from all of the classes, all of the blogs, everything that Debra Russell has created to help you succeed.
The Artists MBA Members-Only Discussion Group
So you can talk with, share with, and learn from other program members just like you! They can steer toward success and away from mistakes that they have already made.
Personalized support from Coach Debra
- Foundation Program Members get answers through the Ask Coach Debra phone calls.
- Professional Program Members get email coaching and can access her wisdom and insight directly via your monthly question by email
- And Professional Mentorship Program Members receive private personalized coaching in a laser coaching session.
“I just want to let you know how important Artist’s Edge is to me. I was in a challenging work situation and listening to your Artists MBA classes was one of the things that balanced me.”
Key #3 – Luck = Opportunity + Preparedness
The Roman philosopher Seneca said, “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
Nowhere is this truer than in the Arts & Entertainment Industry!
How many brilliantly talented artists have you met who had everything they needed to be superstars except a plan?!?
When opportunity knocks, you need to be ready.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Be clear on your goals and visions – You won’t go anywhere without an idea of where you want to be!
- Have a plan to reach those goals – No map = no movement!
- Take action on your plan – What are you waiting for? GO!
- Build your business skills – You are in business, even if that’s not what you planned!
- Design and use business systems – Systems allow you to get things done faster and more efficiently!
- Be open to the opportunities around you – You can’t take advantage of them if you don’t see them!
- Know how to evaluate the opportunities that do arrive – Not every open door is one you should walk through!
- Move on those opportunities as soon as they show up! – Action is the way to get things done and acting fast is the only way to get ahead!
The Artists’ MBA will prepare you take advantage of those opportunities right away!
The 3 Levels of Training build on each other!
Starting with the Foundation Level Program will give you tools to create massive success!
Get Started Right NOW!
Register for the Artists MBA Foundation Level Program!
The Professional Program gives you all of the benefits of the Foundation Program plus:
Classes on the 8 Steps to a Multiple Streams Business – Multiple streams means multiple sources of income. No more sitting waiting for the phone. You will be making money even while you sleep.
Advanced Toolbox Teleclasses - which build on the Foundation Program concepts. The key to a strong house is a strong foundation. By having access to these advanced foundational trainings, you can keep expanding your knowledge which will help you expand your success!
Interviews with Experts – You don’t need to hire the experts – but you do need to learn from them! Get the benefit of expert knowledge about all the business and marketing skills you need to succeed.
Email Coaching –One-to-one coaching is the hallmark of a great training program. All you have to do is sign up to join the Professional Program and you can start getting personalized coaching via email from Coach Debra. This much access to an expert is invaluable.
Get Started Right NOW!
Register for the Artists MBA Professional Program!
Debra Russell is a Certified Business Coach who specializes in the Arts and Entertainment Industry. With her years of experience and her ability to coach, she has helped hundreds of artists move toward their dream of making a living from their art.
Her program has been proven effective for musicians, artists, dancers, producers, anyone in the Arts and Entertainment Industry.
At every level of membership in the Artists MBA, Coach Debra will provide you with the best method for turning your dreams into a reality.
Make a Living Living Your Dream!
The Professional Mentorship Program gives you:
All the benefits of the Foundation Program
All the benefits of the Professional Program
Periodic Mastermind Group Chats – Multiple heads are better than one or even two. Getting a group together to brainstorm ideas without competition is something that rarely happens in the Music Business, the Art Business, the Dance Business, anywhere in the Arts and Entertainment Industry… EXCEPT HERE!
These Mastermind Group Chats will help you overcome your challenges and give you a chance to see how others are doing on their journey to success.
Monthly 15 Minute PRIVATE Laser Coaching Consultation – This is NOT a group call! This is your chance to talk to Coach Debra Russell, a Certified Business Coach and expert at success in the Arts and Entertainment industry, one to one via skype or telephone.
This call is all about YOU! No one else. This is about getting your questions answered directly and privately. There is no way to estimate the value having this much access to Debra’s knowledge and experience!
Get Started Right NOW!
Register for the Artists’ MBA Professional Mentorship Program!
If you are seriously ready to make a living from your art…
Start Making a Living
Living Your Dream!
PS – It’s only a $5** commitment to “test drive” Coach Debra’s system. For less than the cost of a fast food dinner, you can begin making your career soar!
**There is no obligation to continue after the first 10 days BUT the monthly renewal is automatic
Build Your Strong Foundation!
PPS – Still not sure? Okay! Try the FREE stuff!
Get Coach Debra’s Word to the Wise Newsletter
Get answers on the Ask Coach Debra FREE Monthly Call
Or start with the Top 10 Solutions Free eCourse!
If you have more questions, contact Coach Debra here