If you study successful people, you will discover that underlying their unique talents, the most visible source of their success, there are foundational skills that facilitate their ability to use those talents.
These skills make the difference between really talented people who struggle and those that realize their visions. And in study after study, it is the Emotional Intelligence skills that are more predictive of success than either IQ or talent (beyond a certain basic level).
Often invisible to the casual observer, these skills allow you to:
- maintain confidence in the face of doubters,
- show tenacity of purpose and stubborn perseverance in the face of obstacles,
- and use creative problem-solving to move steadfastly towards your goals.
Are these qualities innate? If you’re not born with them, are you just out of luck?
I don’t think so. I have seen many clients learn and apply these skills with great success. And I know you can too!
“Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access the following classes today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
- Emotional Intelligence – A Critical Skill for Success
- 100% Ownership – The First Key to Leadership
- Attract Success
Upgrade to the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access these advanced classes today ($49/month):
- Attitude of Gratitude or How to Handle Rejection and the Other Hard Stuff!
- Transform Your Belief – The Key To Success
- Transform Your Inner Critic into Your Staunchest Ally
Power of Positive Thinking
- An Act of Willpower – the Process of Perseverance
- How to Use Feedback and Criticism Constructively
In the Hopper
Following are class topics Debra is currently considering for this Learning Track:
- the Power of Positive Thinking
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Healthy Boundaries (including How to Say No!)
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
- Tools for Transformation
To suggest additional ideas, contact Debra