How to make the Law of Attraction work for you
in your business and your life
Why does Visioning work? Why do some people just seem to magically get what they want? Why is it that sometimes things just seem to flow into your life with ease, and other times, it’s like you’re slogging through mud?
It’s all about the Law of Attraction!
The fundamental principles of the Law of Attraction are a basic tenet of the work that I do here at Artist’s EDGE. In this month’s Toolbox Teleclass, you will:
- Use the Law of Attraction to effortlessly magnetize what you want into your life
- Use “negative” experiences, emotions and beliefs as tools to move you forward
- Build your belief, trust and confidence that you can actually have what you want!
WARNING: This class wholeheartedly embraces the Woo-Woo. Please mute your Skeptic Alarm for the duration. And even if (or especially if) you think all this Woo-Woo stuff is pure hogwash, I invite you to willingly suspend your disbelief and join us for this critical discussion.
Without action the Law of Attraction is just the Law of Attr…”
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Power of Focusing: A Practical Guide For Emotional Self-Healing by Ann Weiser Cornell, Ph.D.
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Law of Attraction: The Basic Teachings of Abraham by Ester and Jerry Hicks
- Ask and It Is Given – How to Use the Law of Attraction by Ester and Jerry Hicks
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You are To Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Attitude of Gratitude or How to Handle Rejection and the Other Hard Stuff! (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)