What is a Niche, really? And why is everybody talking about Niche Marketing?
Designing your marketing around a Niche can enable you to have a major impact on a small budget. Since most Artists are working with a limited to non-existent marketing budget – Niche Marketing can give you a tremendous advantage over your competition.
In this class on the critical first step of the Multiple Streams of Art Income marketing approach, you’ll learn:
- What is a niche, really and how does it apply to my business?
- How do I pick my niche?
- OK – I’ve chosen my niche, now what?
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- msnGroups (Resource no longer available)
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Multiple Streams Step 2: Elicit Their Problems (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)