Goal setting is a skill critical to creating success in any area of your life. But expressing what you want in your life in a goal that really works can be a complex and challenging process.
Because its not just about writing what we want. Setting goals brings up all kinds of challenges for people because of past failures and future uncertainties.
Trying to move forward without a goal creates confusion, overwhelm and burn-out.
“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”
– Andrew Carnegie
In this class you will learn:
- The common obstacles to setting goals
- The common mistakes that lead to poorly written goals
- How to zoom in on what you want and make powerful, specific and truly inspiring goals
- What to do once you have those powerful and inspiring goals.
With a solid, specific and inspiring goal, you will be empowered to move past your obstacles, stay on track when distractions beckon and be able celebrate your wins.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- The EMyth Revisited: Why Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About it by Michael Gerber
- Time Management from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule-and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Foundation, Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($5 for first 14 days then $39 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Read the Class TranscriptThank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today