Social Media – An Interview With Ariel Hyatt, CyberPR
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, oh my!
Social Media is everywhere – but what is it really?
And how do you incorporate it into your smart marketing plan, efficiently and effectively?
Debra interviews Ariel Hyatt from Cyber PR, who enlightens us with:
- An overview of Social Media
- The top 3 mistakes people make with social media
- Specifically how to use social media to expand your fanbase and make more money!
Additional Resources for this Interview:
- Putting the Public Back in Public Relations by Brian Solis and Deirdre Breakenridge
- Music Success in Nine Weeks by Ariel Hyatt
- Time Magazine Article on Twitter
- Ariel Publicity & Cyber PR
- Ariel’s YouTube channel
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic:
- Social Media – The Art of Engagement
- How to Get Started on Twitter
- Internet Marketing 101
- Branding 101
- Internet Marketing and Social Media –Waste of Time or Key to Success in the New Music Business?
- How to Manage Your Marketing – the Contact Management System
- How to Integrate Social Media into Your Multiple Streams Business
Listen to the Interview:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Read the Interview Transcript
Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Foundation, Professional Program members only. Click here to login.
Ariel Hyatt is the founder of Ariel Publicity & Cyber PR a New York based digital PR firm that connects artists, authors and filmmakers to blogs, podcasts, internet radio stations and social media sites. Over the past 13 years her firm has represented over 1,400 musicians of all genres.
Educating musicians is her passion and her philosophy is: combine social media with Internet marketing to help artists grow their fanbase and increase their income.
Several times a year, she leads sold-out workshops to musicians and music industry professionals looking to learn about Social media and online marketing. Her bi-weekly ezine and YouTube series “Sound Advice” has over 10,000 subscribers and she is a contributing blogger to Music Think Tank.
Ariel has written dozens of articles on how to navigate the “new” music business and her book: Music Success in Nine Weeks is available at Amazon.