In this second of three classes on the Mindset of a Leader, we continue the discussion about what a leader thinks and believes.
When we think about leaders, usually our focus is on their behavior and how their behavior influences the world around them. And perhaps we try to emulate that behavior with varying levels of success.
The reason we have varying levels of success is because behaviors come from underlying beliefs about our world and our place within the world. In order to become authentic leaders in our own lives, we must build a foundation of beliefs that empower leadership behavior.
In this, the second of 3 classes, using Christopher Howard’s 18 Assumptions of Empowered Leadership, we explore:
- The second set of 6 Assumptions of Empowered Leadership
- The benefits and challenges of each assumption
- And how we can apply them in our day-to-day lives
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- The Mindset of a Leader – Part 3 (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)