“How do I get to Carnegie Hall?
Practice. Practice. Practice.”
We’ve all heard this quote as a tribute to consistent action and perseverance, right? And some people make it look so easy. They just do it. But for many of us, the ability to choose consistent right action, particularly in the face of disappointment and rejection, is a real struggle.
So, how do you develop this ability, if it doesn’t come naturally to you? The good news is that Will can be developed and built like a muscle. In this class, we explore:
- Will, Perseverance, Commitment – Oh My!
- The biggest obstacles to will power
- 3 keys to developing will power and perseverance in your life
- Specific exercises you can do to strengthen your will power
The skill of applying your will to your choices consistently is critical to making your systems work (including, time management, organization, marketing) and creating consistent and sustainable success. Start developing your will power today!
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Power of Focusing: A Practical Guide to Emotional Self-Healing by Ann Weiser Cornell, Ph.D.
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- Taming Your Gremlin: A Suprisingly Simple Method for Getting Out of Your Own Way by Rick Carson
- The Artist’s Way – How to Recover Your Creativity by Julia Cameron
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- How to Use Feedback and Criticism Constructively (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)