I’ve done several calls over the last 2 years that refer to Twitter directly or indirectly, and there have been folks on those calls who either JUST started or have not yet started their Twitter account. If this is you, what are you waiting for?
Feeling overwhelmed and just don’t know how to get started? Well, this is the class for you.
In this class you’ll discover:
- How to set up your Twitter account and page to maximize your key words
- The basic Do’s and Don’ts with Twitter
- A few irreplaceable tools for Twitter
This is a beginner’s How To class. I recommend you listen to this class in front of a computer so that you can follow along on the screen. Also, if you haven’t yet joined Twitter, definitely create your account by going to Twitter and clicking the big yellow “Signup” button.
I look forward to introducing you to this invaluable tool for building your business.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Twitter Status
- Twitter Support
- Free Twitter Background Design (Resource no longer available.)
- Twitter Search
- Twellow (Resource no longer available.)
- Tweepsearch (Resource no longer available.)
- Social Oomph
- Twitter Karma
- Friend or Follow
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- How to Integrate Social Media into Your Multiple Streams Business (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)