Marketing is creating an environment in which people feel comfortable enough to buy from you, over and over again.
Sounds like a great idea, right? But what exactly does that mean in terms of day to day actions? And how do you systematize creating that environment?
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve got a pile of business cards on your desk, but you don’t really know what to do with them.
- Picking up the phone to make marketing calls is terrifying because you don’t really know who to call or what to say when you get them on the phone
- You know you promised somebody something, but don’t remember who or what or when
- A prospective customer/client/fan tells you to call back in three months and you promise to, but you know you won’t remember
These are all symptoms of a poor contact management system (or CRM – Customer Relations Management System)! There’s nothing wrong with you, it’s the system that is lacking!
In this class you’ll learn:
- Why you need a Contact Management System (and why your memory isn’t enough!)
- The Key Components of an effective Contact Management System
- How your Contact Management System feeds into and energizes your larger Marketing Plan
- A review of some of the 3rd party apps out there and how to choose the right one for you
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Google Apps for Business
- ACT! and Salesforce
- Debra’s 3×5 Card System
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Mining the Gold from Your Networking Contacts (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)