Step 3 of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Roadmap to Success method for achieving your goals is “Explore all the ways to get there.” Most people, when they Set a Goal, jump right into action doing all the things they know to do in order to achieve that goal.
The problem is that they don’t know what they don’t know.
As a result, one of two things generally happens – you either get to a certain level of success and then get stuck there. Or, you hit an obstacle and quit – because you don’t know that there are ways around that obstacle. Does this sound familiar?
Step 3 is about expanding what’s possible. It’s about discovering what you don’t know, and figuring out how to learn what you need to achieve your goal.
- How to Brainstorm – to access you’re own inner knowledge and creativity
- How to Research – what are the right questions?
- How to tap your resources to learn what they know
- How to use this information to help with Step 4 – Create the Plan
Attaining a goal is always a learning and growth process. In order to reach the next level of success, you must Expand What’s Possible.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Road Map to Success
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 1: Starting Point Assessment – Where Are You Now
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 2: Picture the End Result – Create Your Vision
Listen to the Class:
Ready to get serious? Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($79 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Professional level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 4: Create the Plan – How to Create a Plan (Professional Program)