If you’re not using, or haven’t gotten the hang of, Twitter yet, it’s a great social networking tool that enables you to get your point across in 140 characters or less. It’s a great way to start and build relationships in less time than it take to send an email.
People who are unfamiliar with Twitter often get bored before they see the opportunity that’s available. If you’ve given up on your Twitter account, or want to learn how you can use it to build your business, this workshop is for you!
In this class you’ll discover:
- How to get followers
- How to promote your gigs, music, photography, etc
- How to get new visitors to your website
- How to meet and communicate with fans and industry professionals
Additional Resources for this Interview:
- Twhirl (Resource no longer available)
- Ping (Resource no longer available)
- Twitter Search
- Twellow (Resource no longer available)
- twellowhood.com (Resource no longer available)
- TweepSearch (Resource no longer available)
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic:
- Social Media – The Art of Engagement
- How to Get Started on Twitter
- Internet Marketing 101
- Internet Marketing and Social Media –Waste of Time or Key to Success in the New Music Business?
- Social Media – An Interview With Ariel Hyatt, CyberPR
Listen to the Interview:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to listen to this interview today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Interview Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this Interview today
Carla Lynne Hall is a musician and music marketing consultant based in New York City. Her mission is to make music and share her knowledge with other musicians. As a musician, she has released three CDs on her own label, and has toured the world as a singer/songwriter, and professional vocalist. In addition, she also has spent a number of years behind the scenes in the music industry, in publishing, management, publicity, and radio promotion.
Carla is the host of Musicians Lunch, a monthly musician’s gathering in NYC, and other cities around the US. Carla has given indie music lectures at many venues, including ASCAP, Songwriter’s Hall of Fame, The Indie Music Forum, and Philadelphia Music Conference.
Get more information about Carla and check out her ebook – Twitter for Musicians at: