The internet has paved the way for the Artist Entrepreneur to create your own career without waiting for the record deal, the publishing deal or anybody to “discover” you.
But learning what you need for your business can be quickly overwhelming – do you need a website? What should be on it? What about Facebook? Twitter? YouTube? GooglePlus?
In this class, we’ll explore:
- Case Studies of Artists who are successful
- What you need to know when it comes to Internet Marketing and Social Media
- The fundamental do’s and don’ts best practices
Internet and Social Media Marketing, for the people using it correctly, their success is no accident. Discover how to apply it to your business and the best ways for you to use the power of the Internet to build the career YOU want!
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Ann Evanston
- Niche Marketing – How Thinking Small Can Payoff BIG!
- Internet Marketing and the Artist Entrepreneur
- Websites and the Artist Entrepreneur – article
- Google Adwords Keyword Search Tool
- Search Engine Optimization for Dummies
- Blogging for Dummies
- Get to #1 on Google in Easy Steps, by Ben Norman
- Learning Track 4 – Be Seen: Promotion, Marketing & Sales
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($5 for first 14 days then $39 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
Ready to get serious? Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($79 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Professional level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.