Believing that confidence is something that you have, something you can get, something someone else can give you – that is a misunderstanding.
Confidence is defined as: a feeling or consciousness of one’s powers. If you believe in your own power and ability, you will FEEL confident.
Confidence is an emotion. It is an emotion that is inspired by beliefs. As such, it is neither right, real or true. Therefore, you can choose it.
In this class you will:
- examine the true nature of confidence
- explore the beliefs that block your confidence
- learn how to build your confidence
Additional Resources for this Class:
- How To Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life, by Byron Katie
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- An Act of Willpower – the Process of Perseverance (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)