Once they’ve set a goal, most people make the mistake of jumping right into action doing the stuff they think they should.
Which may get them to a level of success, but more often they get stuck at that level, because they are only doing what they already know to do –
And they don’t know what they don’t know!
Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing. Thomas A. Edison
Create the Plan is the 4th Step in the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Roadmap to Success. In my experience, people who try to go after their goal without first creating a plan often have sadly limited success and may even quit on their goal at the first sign of a challenge or obstacle. A plan will enable you to:
- Work through or around obstacles
- Maintain momentum in the face of challenges and distractions
- Take advantage of serendipity and opportunities that come your way.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- The 3 things that stop you from making a plan
- What to do with the results of the first 3 steps of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Roadmap to Success
- A fast, simple and natural way to create the plan for any goal or project
- Some tips and tricks for implementing and moving forward with the plan
They say that Luck = Opportunity + Preparedness
Creating the Plan will help you be Prepared for the Opportunities!
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Road Map to Success
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 1: Starting Point Assessment – Where Are You Now?
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 2: Picture the End Result – Create Your Vision
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 3: Explore All the Ways to Get There – Expand What’s Possible
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 5: Implement the Plan (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)