The most successful artists (and people) have made an art of receiving and implementing feedback. But for the rest of us, feedback can be really hard to hear. It can be painful. It can trigger all of our negative beliefs both about our own worth and about the probability of our success.
And feedback can come in a lot of different forms. If you subscribe to the idea:
There is no failure – only feedback*
*(The Leadership Principle that I talk about in “Mindset of a Leader – Part 2”)
Then everything can be taken as feedback, right? So, using the feedback becomes an even bigger opportunity and challenge.
In this class you’ll discover:
- The most effective way to solicit and receive overt feedback
- How to glean feedback from your most challenging experiences
- How to maintain your equilibrium and faith in yourself when receiving negative feedback
- The best ways to interpret feedback, particularly conflicting information
- And how to implement feedback constructively in your life and your art.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Survey Monkey
- Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Artist’s Way – How to Recover Your Creativity by Julia Cameron
Listen to the Class:
Ready to get serious? Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($79 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Professional level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Learning Track 3 – Nuts & Bolts: The Fundamentals of Business