Some of the greatest time management challenges aren’t about time; it’s a lack of organization!
Some of the greatest financial challenges have nothing to do with money; it, too, is a lack of organization! And relationship issues? Don’t get me started!
Lack of organization costs us:
- Time looking for the things we’ve misplaced
- Money because we neglected to pay the bill that was buried under the piles on our desk
- Opportunities because we missed the due date – it was jotted on that post-it note buried under the 40 other things that came in that day
These are the obvious penalties. But having a disorganized space filled with clutter also costs you energy, creativity, and freedom. It affects your self esteem and your mood.
Are you ready to GET ORGANIZED?
Listen to this class, where you’ll learn:
- How to set your space up so that it works intuitively
- Easy new habits that allow you to stay organized
- Tricks for maximizing your space
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Organizing From the Inside Out: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- Feng Shui for Dummies by David Daniel Kennedy
- Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life: How to Use Feng Shui to Get Love, Money, Respect and Happiness by Karen Rauch Carter
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Time Management Bookends – A Framework for Success (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)