GET INTO ACTION – Finally
So, you’ve explored your starting point, created your vision of the ending point, explored all the ways to get there and created a plan. And now, finally, it’s time to put that plan into action!
In Step 5 of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Roadmap to Success, you implement the plan that came out of all the groundwork you laid in Steps 1-4.
In this class, we’ll explore:
- How to build this into your already hectic life
- How to handle all the “What If” fears that stop you from starting
- How to create steady sustainable momentum with your plan
Thinking, wishing, dreaming, planning is all well and good, but you’ll never achieve your goal until you get into action. Ready? Set? GO!
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life by Byron Katie
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Road Map to Success
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 1: Starting Point Assessment – Where Are You Now?
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 2: Picture the End Result – Create Your Vision
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 3: Explore All the Ways to Get There – Expand What’s Possible
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 4: Create the Plan – How to Create a Plan
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Succeed in the Arts Business – an Interview with Gilli Moon (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)