Are you plagued by internal doubts and self-criticism? Think you’re not good enough, or don’t deserve the success you long for? Do you find that even when you know what to do, you find all sorts of reasons not to do it?
We all carry an internal critic in our heads, and it never shuts up! And the more we fight against it, or try to argue it away… the more we know intellectually that it isn’t real… the louder and more insistent it gets.
Fortunately, there’s a better way. You can actually learn to befriend that voice, and turn it from your worst enemy to your most steadfast and supportive ally.
In this class you’ll discover:
- Where that voice comes from and why we all have it
- A range of tools and techniques to retrain the critics voice to be your ally (this can work with external critics too!)
Learning to work with your critics voice can transform your relationships, your business, your creativity, your life.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Power of Focusing: A Practical Guide to Emotional Self-Healing by Ann Weiser Cornell, Ph.D.
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- Taming Your Gremlin: A Surprisingly Simple Method of Getting Out of Your Own Way by Rick Carson
- The Artist’s Way: How to Recover Your Creativity by Julia Cameron
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Unblock Your Creativity (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)