This month we interview Jeri Goldstein, author of How to Be Your Own Booking Agent: The Musician’s & Performing Artist’s Guide to Successful Touring.
In the call, Jeri will help to make the dreaded task of promoting yourself easier, less stressful, and more productive, for musicians and non-musicians alike.
- Why cold calls to prospective promoters can actually reduce your chances of a successful booking
- 4 powerful steps to help you reduce your cold calls and turn them into referral calls
- How to mine the raw gold of valuable contacts buried in your own files
- The amazing networking power already in your possession or within your reach
- How to make booking an easier, more satisfying experience … and get more positive responses
Additional Resources for this Interview:
- Tour Marketing Template, Part One, an article by Jeri Goldstein
- Tour Marketing Template-Part Two, A Promotional Time-Line, an article by Jeri Goldstein
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- How to Be Your Own Booking Agent THE Musician’s and Performing Artist’s Guide To Successful Touring by Jeri Goldstein
Additional ArtistsMBA Classes on this Topic
- Mining the Gold from Your Networking Contacts
- Marketing 101
- Niche Marketing – How Thinking Small Can Payoff Big!
- How to Build Your List with Elizabeth Edwards
- Website Maximizer: Is your website selling you? – Jeri Goldstein, Special Guest Lecturer
Listen to the Interview:
Ready to get serious? Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($79 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Professional level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Read the Interview Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
Jeri Goldstein, often referred to by her students and clients as Dr. Gig, teaches self-motivated musicians and performing artists how to Get Great Gigs and create tours that make more money. Become a Gig Magnet using the artist-tested strategies and resources Jeri has developed. Learn how to book more events in your uniquely targeted niche market more easily. Jeri helps you narrow your focus to expand your audience and build a larger, more appreciative fan-base. Touring is often the life blood of a performing artist. She is committed to providing you with the tools you need to create profitable tours and achieve your career goals.