These two ingredients are critical to the recipe of effective Time Management. Because ultimately, people only do what they want to do. Without that desire – you have no motivation. And without motivation, you have no movement forward – or Momentum.
There are 4 Key Ingredients to effective time management.
These key ingredients are:
- Time Management Skills
- Time Management Structure
Most Time Management books and courses deal with the first two – and you will find them well covered in Time Management 101. But without the second two ingredients you will find yourself unable to implement the skills and structure with any consistency.
Your schedule may work for a few days or even a few weeks, but then something happens and it all falls apart.
But you don’t need magic fairy dust to create momentum! In this inspiring class you will discover:
- What motivation and momentum are REALLY made of
- How to discover what motivates you and use it to create the results you want
- What 3 things are guaranteed to destroy your momentum and how to avoid them
- 5 Tools for creating and maintaining your momentum
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Ask and It is Given – How to Use the Law of Attraction by Ester and Jerry Hicks
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Artist’s Way – How to Recover Your Creativity by Julia Cameron
- The Law of Attraction – the Basics of the Teachings of Abraham by Ester and Jerry Hicks
- Time Management from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- Project Management – The Performance Results Description Tool
- Time Management 101 – The Art of Juggling
- Project Management – The Key to Getting Stuff DONE!
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- How to Create Focus (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)