We’ve talked here about why most artists never earn a prosperous living from their art – because they’re all following the same standard, limited approaches in the same standard, limited market places. And they’re missing a whole world of lucrative opportunities that are right within their grasp.
So how do you break out of the familiar system, and build a successful business as an artist?
The key is Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income. Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income is a powerful, comprehensive way to approach your business as a whole and your marketing strategy in specific.
In this call, you’ll learn:
- The 8 steps to developing a Multiple Streams Business that earns you money while you sleep
- How to turn existing products into additional income streams with little additional effort
- How to harness the power of today’s technology to multiply your audience far beyond your current markets
- How to create lifetime fans who will purchase from you over and over again – even while you’re still developing your next project
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
- Multiple Streams of Coaching Income by Andrea J. Lee
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed: Leverage Resources, Establish Online Credibility and Crush Your Competition by Patrick Schwertdfeger
- Ezine Universe
- Constant Contact (Affiliate Link)
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- How to Embrace Your Unique Voice as an Artist (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)