You may think, I’m an Artist, I don’t need to be a Leader. But this isn’t about being a political or religious leader. This class is about being a Leader in your life and your career.
The first foundation of Leadership – taking responsibility for your outcomes – all of them.
Blaming others, or even ourselves, for unwanted and undesirable outcomes is a way of life in our society. What you may not realize is the tremendous loss this way of thinking creates – loss of self-esteem, loss of empowerment, loss of courage, loss of your dreams and your vision. If any of these issues are a concern for you – this class is essential to your success.
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself.”
Henry Ward Beecher
- The difference between responsibility and blame
- The pros and cons of taking ownership of your outcomes
- Simple tools to create a new habit of ownership
I know that this topic can be sensitive, even frightening. If you are feeling resistant, apathetic or fearful, this class is definitely for you.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- How to Create a Values-Based Career (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)