In all that you do in your business and your life, Your Vision, Your Goals and the Plans to achieve those goals create your foundation, determine your choices, and provide momentum and the power to overcome the inevitable obstacles you will encounter on your journey.
Without a Vision, Goals and a Plan, you are flotsam at the mercy of the currents.
With a your well developed Vision, Goals and the Plan you will be in a powerful position to determine your outcomes and the course you travel. Your Vision, Goals and the Plan will guide you past obstacles, help you stay motivated and maintain your momentum.
“To the person who does not know where he wants to go there is no favorable wind.”
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($5 for first 14 days then $39 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Foundation Program Classes:
Ready to get serious? Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($79 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Professional level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Professional Program Classes
- 5-Year Plan: Got Goals? Get a Plan
- Creation of a Successful Year
- How to Write the Dreaded Business Plan
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Road Map to Success – 7 Steps Taught in Detail
- S – Starting Point Assessment – Where Are You Now?
- P – Picture the End Result – Create Your Vision
- E – Explore All the Ways to Get There – Expand What’s Possible
- C – Create the Plan – How to Create a Plan
- I – Implement the Plan
- A – Assess and Adjust
- L – Love The Results
Special Bonus Interviews with Experts
- Succeed in the Arts Business – an Interview with Gilli Moon
- The Shy Singer an Interview with Vikki Flawith,
In the Hopper
Following are class topics Debra is currently considering for this Learning Track:
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 6 A – Assess and Adjust
- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Step 7 L – Love The Results
To suggest additional ideas, contact Debra