Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube – OH MY!
Social Media is everywhere and it’s clear that there are some Artists and business owners in the Arts & Entertainment Industry (including the Music Business, Film Industry and Publishing) who are using it to build real world success. But there are a lot of people who are overwhelmed and confused by it, and whatever they’re doing isn’t working.
I believe that Social Media Marketing offers you an enormous opportunity never before seen. For the people using it correctly, their success is no accident. So, how do you apply it to your business?
In this class, we’ll explore:
- What is Social Media and why do we care?
- How to use Social Media Marketing as part of your overall marketing plan
- The Do’s and DON’Ts of Social Media Marketing
- The differences between Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and why it matters
- How to wisely use your time on Social Media
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Ann Evanston
- Niche Marketing – How Thinking Small Can Payoff BIG!
- Internet Marketing and the Artist Entrepreneur
- Websites and the Artist Entrepreneur – article
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Internet Marketing 101 (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)