How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
From Jack’s Website:
Jack Canfield, co-creator of the phenomenal bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, turns to the principles he’s studied, taught and lived for more than 30 years in this practical and inspiring guide that will help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
The Success Principles will teach you how to increase your confidence, tackle daily challenges, live with passion and purpose, and realize all your ambitions. Not merely a collection of good ideas, this book spells out the 64 timeless principles used by successful men and women throughout history. And the fundamentals are the same no matter what your profession or circumstances—even if you’re a student, stay-at-home mom or currently unemployed.
It doesn’t matter if your goals are to be the top salesperson in your company, become a leading architect, score straight A’s in school, lose weight, buy your dream home or make millions of dollars—the principles and strategies are the same.
After learning the basics of success, you’ll move on to tackling the important inner work needed to transform yourself. Next, get ready to build your “success team” and expand all your most important relationships. Finally, because success always includes financial prosperity, you’ll learn to develop a positive money consciousness along with habits that can ensure you’ll be able to live the lifestyle you want—while keeping the importance of tithing and service central to your financial life.
Taken together and practiced every day, these principles will transform your life beyond your wildest dreams!
Filled with memorable and inspiring stories of CEO’s, world-class athletes, celebrities, and everyday people. The Success Principles will give you the courage and the heart to start living the principles of success today!
- How to change the outcome of any event, simply by changing your response to it
- How to access powerful mentors and friends who’ll open doors for you
- How to complete past projects, heal past relationships and process old hurts, so you can embrace the future
- How to prepare and be instantly ready when opportunity comes knocking
- How to implement the unique time management system that insures you’ll have time to focus on success
- How to say “no” to the good, so you’ll have room in your life to say “yes” to the great
- How to ask for and get everything you want…from people who can give it to you
- Why you should drop out of the “Ain’t It Awful” Club and instead surround yourself with successful, positive and nurturing people
- How to maximize your success with money, your finances, your future…and so much more!
The Jack Canfield Success Store Buy The Success Principles now