Definition of Systems:
A set of detailed methods, procedures, and routines established or formulated to carry out a specific activity, perform a duty, or solve a problem.
Underlying your productivity (or lack of it) lies the effectiveness of your systems. Many creative people struggle with business, not because they don’t know what to do, but because they haven’t created systems that operate in the ways they organically think.
Creating systems for your business will allow you to:
- Streamline your methods and maximize your time
- Create repeatable and sustainable results
- Keep your promises to yourself and others
- Reduce your stress!
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How systems facilitate (not limit!) creativity and set you free
- How to identify good candidates for systems creation
- How to design and implement systems procedures
A system will take time to create – but once created will save you time every time. And the biggest advantage is that once you’ve created a system for an activity – you will be able to delegate it and know that it’s being run the same way you would run it!
Resources for this Class:
- The EMyth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- Time Management from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- Learning Track 3 – Nuts & Bolts: The Fundamentals of Business
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Foundation, Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- How to Manage Your Marketing – the Contact Management System (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)