Do you know the number 1 reason businesses fail? Cash Flow. Or to use business terminology, insufficient capital or operating funds.
Knowing how to manage your finances (business and personal), manage your cash flow and plan your cash flow management is critical to your success.
In this class Debra will show you how to take your business beyond the gig-to-gig, sale-to-sale mentality and build a financial foundation that generates prosperity and a sustainable career. Are you ready for the big time?
- How to break out of the time for money trap
- How to plan for the cyclical nature of your cash flow
- The difference between good debt and bad debt
- The benefits of separating your personal and business finances
- How to make the most of your tax deductions
- Getting your financial house ready for the big time!
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Build Your Financial Foundation WorkBook by Debra Russell
- IRS – Selecting a Business Structure
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money–That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert Kiyosaki
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- ING Direct was purchased by Capital One Bank, but remains mostly unchanged. You can find more information here Capital One 360
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Learning Track 4 – Be Seen: Promotion, Marketing & Sales