The final step of the Multiple Streams of Art / Music Income process, establishing your BOP (Bold, Outrageous, Provocative) Positioning, is bigger than your Branding, or your USP (Unique Selling Proposition).
Your BOP Position is about who you are and what you stand for as an artist, as a business and as a human being.
What is Your Purpose?
In this Class, we’ll discover:
- What is a BOP?
- How some artists are using their BOP to make a difference in the world
- 3 Key questions to help you identify your BOP
- How do you use your BOP to build your Multiple Streams of Art / Music Business?
Your BOP is your BOLD OUTRAGEOUS PROVOCATIVE statement of who you are and what you stand for. What is your BOP?
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
- How to Use Goals, Actions and Strategies to Craft a Plan
- Are Goals Really Necessary?
- Goals and Success
- Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income
- Mulitple Streams Step 1: Niche Picking
- Mulitple Streams Step 2: Elicit Their Problems
- Mulitple Streams Step 3: Find Solutions
- Mulitple Streams Step 4: Develop Your Product Funnel
- Mulitple Streams Step 5: Generate Traffic
- Mulitple Streams Step 6: Convert Prospects
- Mulitple Streams Step 7: Strengthen Relationships
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Click Here to Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Learning Track 4A – Rock the Internet: Online & Social Media Mastery