“If only I had more time! Then I could do all that I want to do!”
There are 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. That won’t change. So how do you use what you have to create the life that you want?
The solution isn’t by figuring out how to do more stuff. It’s figuring out how to adjust your choices and decisions so that you’re doing the right stuff at the right time.
Time Management is a skill and as a skill, you can learn it. The problem for most people is that they were never taught. Instead you’ve been shamed for not already knowing how to manage your time.
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. quote
Don’t you think it’s time for you to get a handle on your time?
In this Class, you’ll learn:
- How to figure out what you’re doing right so you can do more of that
- How to set up a system that really works with who you are
- Several tools to help you make the most of your time
- What to do with that To Do list!
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Time Management from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Jack Canfield
- Learning Track 3A – Streamline Your Business: Work Smarter, not Harder
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today