Just get into action, right? That’s the way to succeed.
Then why does it feel so hard all the time? Dig a little and I bet you’ll discover that you have beliefs that work against you, undermine you, and even stop you dead in your tracks. Those beliefs can be very strong and they can be very subtle.
I can’t say this strongly enough: your beliefs determine your level of success.
Just as strong muscles help you win a ball game, strong empowering beliefs boost your energy and confidence, create opportunities, attract powerful partners, clear obstacles from your path, and propel you effortlessly into action and results.
Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t — you’re right.
– Henry Ford
So how do you move forward, easily and joyously? Create beliefs that give you buoyancy, that clear the tangle of weeds from your path and that fuel your energy and excitement. And once you’ve created those beliefs, you have to strengthen and reinforce them.
In this Workshop you will discover:
- How your beliefs are working for and against you
- 3 Steps to build beliefs that work for you
- Actual practice building some new beliefs
In this call, you’ll learn tools to create and maintain beliefs that will give you any results you choose to believe in!
I was blown away by Debra Russell’s “Transform Your Beliefs – the Key to Success” workshop at the TAXI Road Rally. It set the stage for the rest of the conference and created a powerful focus for both me and my husband throughout the conference. Since the Rally, working privately with Debra and in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy has given me the confidence to follow through on my goals.”
Tina Claxton, Artist Manager, Barnville Music Productions
Despite a certain old, dark resistance, I caught Debra Russell’s “Transform Your Beliefs” seminar at the TAXI Road Rally. I remained a bit uncomfortable and squirmy throughout the talk, actually staying to the end because what she was saying seemed so true, clear and right. It helped that Debra is an exceptionally relaxed, focused, well-prepared speaker. I left feeling that a light had shone onto some areas that have plagued me for most of my forty years as a musician.
Bill Gordon, Pianist, Composer, Teacher
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Power of Focusing, A Practical Guide to Emotional Self-Healing by Ann Weiser Cornell, Ph.D.
- The Law of Attraction: The Basic Teachings of Abraham by Ester and Jerry Hicks
- The Artist’s Way, A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julia Cameron
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life by Martin E. P. Seligman
- Personal Breakthrough Session with Debra Russell
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Transform Your Inner Critic into Your Staunchest Ally (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)