Hard stuff happens – rejection, loss, having to learn new stuff, overwhelm – you know, hard stuff.
We know from the Law of Attraction that what you focus on expands and what you expect you get.
So how do you put the hard stuff into a context that creates and expands the good stuff?
In this class we explore:
- Having an attitude of gratitude
- Reframing your context – as a method for shifting your focus
- Embracing all of life’s experiences with curiosity and a beginner’s mind
With practice, you will find that these techniques can give you the ability to stay calm, focused and optimistic, no matter what’s going on around you.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- Ask and It Is Given – How to Use the Law of Attraction by Ester and Jerry Hicks
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Transform Your Belief – The Key To Success (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)